Atron Vision Monitor Limited Warranty
Subject to terms and conditions below, Atron Vision provides a limited warranty of one (1) year for Atron Vision branded monitors after the original date of purchase by the consumer. If the product should become defective within this period, Atron Vision will allow the consumer to choose between repairing the unit or replace the product with a refurbished unit. Should the consumer choose to repair the current unit in question, either new or reconditioned parts may be used in the repair process. If the product is DOA (no power or video), the consumer has 14 days to report the issue to Atron Vision and the company will send a new replacement unit.
Obtaining Warranty Service
Please contact our customer service and we will gladly assist the consumer in the warranty process. You must contact Atron Vision at 1-866-974-8282 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your unit must have a Returned Material Authorization number (RMA#) assigned by our customer support team which will last for 30 days. Atron Vision has two (2) business days excluding weekends/holidays to respond to RMA requests.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- The serial number of the unit
- A copy of the dated sales slip or electronic copy
- Your name
- Email address and phone number
- Your address for return shipping
- A description of the problem you are experiencing
All returned products must be accompanied by the original shipping and packaging materials. When returning for service, a copy of the RMA form must be in the returning package and/or the RMA number must be posted on the shipping label. If there is no RMA form or RMA number listed on the package, the package will be sent back. Atron Vision will only cover the return shipping cost and will not cover any international shipping costs. Please declare the full value of the product with your desired courier. Atron Vision will be entitled for 30 days for the completion of the repair or advance replacement. Atron Vision is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit by your shipper.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
Atron Vision Limited Warranty DOES NOT COVER and Atron Vision is not responsible for the following:
- Misuse, neglect, accident, theft, disappearance, misplacement, reckless, or intentional conduct
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches, spots, or dents
- Power surges, fluctuations, improper voltage, or incorrect electrical line voltage
- Damage by natural disasters or any acts of nature
- Improper environment (improper temperature or humidity)
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage from repair or adjustment by a non-authorized party (Only by Atron Vision Authorized Service)
- Removed, revised, defaced, or damaged serial numbers and warranty seals
- Defects resulting from long-term improper use or damage from long-term static images displayed
- Damage resulting from infection, viruses, or installation of third-party software
- Damage caused by the combination of Atron Vision products with non-branded products
- Damage caused by modification or installation of any unauthorized hardware, accessories, components, or consumable parts. (Exception: overclocking)
- Installation, removal, and set-up charges
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media
- Damage caused by moving, transportation, or shipment by the customer
- Damage caused by improper cleaning or use of chemical cleaners
- Minor imperfections that meet design specifications
- Dead pixels that total three (3) or less (See our Dead Pixel Policy)
- Any cause other than ordinary commercial or industrial application
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES:
There are NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, which extend beyond the description contained herein including THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the foregoing limitations and exclusions may not apply.
This Limited Warranty provides specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.